“Whether you’re buying your first property, moving up to accommodate a growing family or downsizing so that you can enjoy your retirement years worry-free, purchasing real estate is always a large step. A Buyer Agent is a real estate professional who works exclusively for you, the Buyer, representing your best interests throughout a real estate transaction. There are many benefits of using a Buyer Agent and, just to let you know, right from the beginning, all these benefits don’t cost you anything, only in a “For Sale By Owner” situation. In this case, we only charge a minimal fee to protect and guide you with making one of the largest financial purchases in your lifetime. Some have said it costs to deal with a real estate broker, we have proven otherwise, time and time again. Let us prove to you that it definitely saves to use a “Professional”.”
When We Work For You We Offer:
- Education about the practice of Buyer Agency, outlining our fiduciary responsibilities to you, which include: complete Disclosure, Loyalty, Confidentiality, Obedience and Accountability.
- Create a detailed profile of your future home needs, wants, expectations, “must haves,” etc.
- Save you time searching the market for an affordable property that meets your profile criteria. We will also provide you with regular market updates.
- Help you explore all your financing options so you can make the best mortgage decision you can by helping you compare rates and more. In addition, if you like, we will refer you to some of the first-class financial contacts we’ve made through years of experience.
- Accompany you as you view homes, providing comparative analysis of them. We can also refer you to expert home inspectors that will provide more in-depth analysis and advice.
- Negotiate the best possible home price and terms for you, take care of the details of documentation and do everything we can to make sure everything’s signed, sealed and delivered up until closing day.
- Assist you, if necessary, in finding the right home insurance and any other home-related services you may need. From electricians to general contractors, solicitors to surveyors, we will guide you with making an informed decision on whom to choose to work for you.